Dear Modern Customer,
The health, wellness and safety of Modern’s Employees and Modern’s Customers are always of the utmost importance to Modern Group as is ensuring that we continue to service our customers without disruption.
We want to assure our customers that we are taking measures to reduce potential exposure of our employees and customers to COVID-19. We are following CDC best practices guidelines, and that of state and local authorities, to avoid the spread of this virus. Please note that these guidelines may continue to change as this outbreak develops.
These best practices include the following:
- Enabling certain employees to work from home which will not affect our level of service to customers.
- Coordinating communications with our employees and customers to ensure that our customer’s needs are met.
- Providing our employees with information and best practices from the CDC to prevent the spread of COVID19, including self-quarantine recommendations.
- Employees have been instructed to stay home when sick.
- Cancellation of all non-essential business travel.
- Enhanced cleaning of our facilities per CDC guidelines
We will continue to monitor and be responsive to recommendations from federal, state and local health department officials.
President & CEO
Modern Group Ltd